Personalize Your ‘Graffiti’ Frame
A limited special on all ‘Graffiti’ models: Personalized calligraphy.
My fascination with street art started over a decade ago, during a trip to the colorful city of Amsterdam. The concept of uncensored creativity inspired me, and later turned to a fully-developed collection. That was the birth of ‘Graffiti’.
Graffiti is the fruit of raw vision and limitless self-expression. Unmediated, unapologetic, unconventional. When designing this collection, I knew I wanted to incorporate calligraphy, giving room to meaningful phrases.
I chose words that have been inspirational to me, and have a positive affect on my life. These phrases are hand-painted on the temples with my own handwriting.
Last month, I had an idea: just as I have phrases, words and sentences that inspire and uplift me, others must have them too - so why not give them the option to wear them everyday on their frames?
So I decided to bring this thought to life, and present a limited-time special: Personalized ‘Graffiti’ frames! This is a unique opportunity to have your own, personalized Ronit Furst frame, showcasing words and phrases of your choice. It can be lyrics, names, mantras - anything that has meaning to you!
In light of this special, I wanted to take the time and tell you about the inspiration behind each sentence found on the original ‘Graffiti’ frames:
- CARPE DIEM -
- BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - Taken from the 1970 song by Santana. Although originally a song by Fleetwood Mac, Santana's version has moved me deeply as a young woman, and has been a continuous source of inspiration.
- STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN - Led Zeppelin's epic masterpiece is a recurring guest in my life’s playlist.
- IMAGINE - John Lennon’s optimistic classic is one of my all-time favorite feel-good songs.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE - Because at the end of the day, that’s what we all wish for. As The Beatles said: Love is all you need.
Want to order one? Here’s how:
- Choose your ‘Graffiti’ frame.
- Click on the 'Customize' option (found on the bottom left side of the page).
- Mark 'Customize Alone'.
- Write your message (phrases, words, names - your choice!). Make sure to keep it short and snappy.
- In 3-4 weeks, you’ll receive your personalized frame!
Leave a comment